🌟BOOK GIVEAWAY · Share your feedback for a chance to win! 🌟
Complete our short survey at bit.ly/IISsurvey2020 and leave your email at the end to be entered in the draw!
The lucky winner will take home one book of their choice from this selection of popular titles from Island Studies Press:
- ‘An Introduction to Island Studies’ – James E. Randall
- ‘Home is Where the Water Is’ – Hung-Min Chiang
- ‘Listening for the Dead Bells’ – Marian Bruce
- ‘Mammals of Prince Edward Island’ – Rosemary Curley, Pierre-Yves Daoust, Donald F. McAlpine, Kimberly Riehl, & J. Dan McAskill
- ‘The Cove Journal’ – JoDee Samuelson
⏰ Survey closes at 5PM AST on December 15th, 2020. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email on December 16th.
Good luck and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
For more information about these and other books from Island Studies Press, visit bit.ly/ISPbooks
Connect with us:
To subscribe to our newsletter, send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org